Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / ?]

No.32331879 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello Pokémon Fans. I currently work on the new Pokémon Movie (the voice acting, that is!) and I can provide you with some information. Major reveals here so be warned!

- This movie is seperate from the cartoon as far as we know. There are no scenes involving the cast of Sun and Moon, besides Incineroar, Lycanrock and Necrosma.
- This movie focusses on Ash and Pikachu's friendship throughout the movie.
- Misty and Brock are indeed missing. However, they will be gym leaders!
- The first 10 minute play out like the first episode. The only diffrences being that Misty is missing and Team Rocket already appears during the Spearow fight. That promps them to catch Pikachu.
- The new girl, Mandy, is an aspiring coordinator but she doesn't want to tell anyone because her friends and family might laugh at her.
- The new boy, Jack, is an aspiring Pokémon Professor. He is the voice of reason.
- There is also an old man named Dusty who orders a small Pokémon called Marsshadow to follow Ash and his friends. He loves to write about Ho-oh and is obsessed with the idea of the idea that Ho-oh needs guardians.
- Ash has a new rival, Ken who traveled all the way from Alola to fight trainers from Kanto.
- Additional characters that appear are Surge, Sabrina, Erica, Janine, Blaine, Giovanni, Gary, Professor Oak and Ash's Mom.
- Something that was missing from the show is that Ash never "mega evolved" his Pokémon. He will be given a charizard stone by Jack.
- There will be a fight between Ho-oh and Necrosma in the end.

I will not spoil the rest of the movie because it is really satisfying. Also we are thinking of releasing it in theaters, would you be interested?

Much love, Anonymous.