Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 20 / ?]

ORAS thread

No.32381015 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I completely missed all the ORAS talk after it came out. I was so hyped for it but when I finally got it I became disenchanted with it. Hoenn is my favorite region and I felt like the remakes didn't do any justice to it. Everything looked ugly and copy-pasted. Look at pic related, the grass being always a dark shade of green, the water a dark shade of blue, the rocks an ugly brown that makes a horrible contrast with thw grass. It doesn't look pretty and tropical like the originals. I was also too much into getting EVs right that it crippled my experience, always trying to battle against pokes that would be beneficial for a given pokemon status, trying to breed a perfect nature for every poke in my party, etc. It was too much so I abandoned it and lost interest in Pokémon all together.
Until now when I undusted it and stopped giving a shit about autistic stuff so I could play. I think it's very enjoyable, probably a lot easier. I'm at Sea Mauville atm, I'm sad that it replaced the old sunken ship but this place seems dark and I look forward to completely explore it. This game seems to have a lot of dark moments than the other games btw.

What about you?