Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 8 / ?]

No.32441066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
BOOKMARK THIS THREAD YOU'LL NEED IT 2 FRIDAYS FROM NOW.

I've seen the next and final Pokémon installments for the 3DS a couple times since January. They offer the same experience the Sinnoh titles did, but with a very fresh and much better take on them. The titles have double names, *insert Constellation* Diamond, and *insert Constellation Pearl*, don't want to spoil ALL I've seen but I'll let you guys take a stab at those names

There aren't any new Pokémon. But there are 18 new "Regional Variants" of newer Pokémon - which the team are calling Sinnohan forms. Off the head I can remember an Ice type Sandygast formed by Snowpoint, a Fairy Koffing noted to smell of parfum, and water Hippopotas. The mountainous divide of Sinnoh, the Great Marsh, and Ultra openings have caused these evolutions.

From what I've seen, there aren't any new Mega Evolutions. But there are new signature Z crystals like Torterrium Z, Infernium Z, Empolium Z, Rotomium Z, Lucarium Z, Carnivium Z, and a share Z Crystal between 3 legends that I'll let you guys guess called Platinum Z

I haven't seen anything Necrozma related.

Sun, Moon, and Azure Flutes all return. In fact, Arceus has a huge post game story being worked on. Think Delta Episode but better.

PokeRider services return. I've seen Luxray replacing Flash HM, and Garchomp replacing Rock Climb.

You can walk with any Pokémon, but as opposed to HG it's not your lead Pokémon, you have to select it to walk with you. If you talk to the Pokémon while walking it'll conveniently open up Refresh.

Lycanroc gets a new form with huge special attack. And Mimikyu gets a new disguise that resembles Pachirisu. You need to transfer Alola's disguise via Bank service if you want Pikachu.

I hope you guys are thrilled. This is the only post I'll make so any one pretending to be me after this post don't believe it