Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / ?]

No.32453782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking face.
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb glasses and that turd he calls a haircut. He knows so well that his brain dead friends will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "trainer's" fucking face I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissist that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if this dickhead had a physically demanding job he would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labor by like looking at his fucking pokedex or something. And he's a "gym leader" so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with trainers as stupid as this having any relevance. His face is like what I image those gay looking people in Unova watch on tv. Fuck this guy.
I need to learn to meditate or something.