Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / ?]

No.32488805 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One day while Nanu was masturbating, Meowth got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Nanu stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Nanu which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Meowth too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Nanu Senpai! I can talk and l want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Nanu: "Oh Meowth Chan! I always knew you could talk! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Meowth grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Meowth: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Meowth then stuffed his head up into Nanu's loose ass! The other cats around the room watched intently as Meowth shoved his head back and forth into Nanu's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other cats also became aroused and they all gathered around Meowth and Nanu and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Nanu: "Oh my goodness, Meowth Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your whiskers are stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other cats became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Meowth completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Nanu's nice warm ass. Nanu: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the meowths went inside of poor squirming Nanu and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. Acerola came inside and found Nanu, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of cats.