Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 1 / ?]

Council Rejects Stall Suspect/Nerf

No.32662597 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So there was some talk on Smogon of a potential suspect test or nerf of stall which was supported by many players, but was ultimately shot down entirely by the Council.

>In regards to all of the aforementioned points, and to both p2 and Robert Alfons, I'd like to clarify a few things. When I say that "the council believes x", it isn't an example of us being unjustly tyrannical. We are who we are because we make tiering decisions that aren't entrusted onto the masses. If we simply took the will of the Smogon masses then there wouldn't be a need for the existence of a council at all.

>Additionally, the same Smogon masses deemed Dugtrio deserving of staying OU not too long ago, so it's still a bit soon to retest there. We obviously can't repeatedly test things that stay OU because then that tilts the scale in favor of the pro ban side always. So, the only possible test at this point in time would be Sableye, but Sableye isn't currently deemed a problem so nothing is happening at this point in time.

>I hope I cleared everything up.

>Nothing is happening at this point in time

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/stall-in-sm-ou.3593151/page-2