Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / ?]

No.32675634 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so I made this image that lists out what I think are all the most likely outcomes for what is going to happen tomorrow in terms of mainline game and the system it's on.

What do you want the most?
What do you think will happen?
What do you want the least?

This may be odd, but the thing I want the ,most are Kanto Sequels. Firstly, My view is it's going to be on the 3DS. Due to that, Sinnoh is out of the question, as Alola is the smallest region so far and GF still couldnt make it work. Sinnoh is one of the biggest so if they tried it the game would be complete shit.

I dont want anything in Alola again as, like Kalos, a lot of the things I dont like with the region wouldnt be fixed in a third version.

Remakes should stop happening. Thus that leaves us with Kanto Sequels. The region is also small so it would work, but it would be updated due to the time passing to not feel too samey. The overworld is much more interesting than Alola too. And GF following Lillie into Kanto isnt too unbeleivable.

As for it being on the 3DS, since we know Ninty is releasing a new system this year, and that they want to sell 6 million more, and that they are sticking with it until 2018, I'm expecting it to be there in some form. Even if it's New 3DS