Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 6 / ?]

No.32707782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I actually like Alolan Golem.

Before you ask, no I do not enjoy male cock in my mouth, nor have I ever considered engaging in acts of courtship with a man. I am simply partial to Alolan Golem because of instead of making a generic lava rock like the fans -destitute of a truly worthy experience in life and with cultures -
speculated, Gamefreak went the route of man and created Alolan Golem.

Let's talk about Golem. Golem was created out of Hassidic mythology - a Golem is created out of mud and rock to create a walking man-beast. Alolan Golem, on the other hand, is of the Hawaiian enthymeme - creating a truly Hawaiian envorinmet with the theme of Pumice rock, as well as creating a Taser gun creature reminiscent of a Taser gun.

Alolan Golem is based on hawaii, and lava is generic - when you see Hawaii, you see pumice rock and themes such as dragon (Drampa), and the cotton gin (tsareena and to a lesser extent, xurkitree). Alolan Golem stands resplendent in that it is based on hawaii. It is both a pumice rock and a taser, two themes in-keeping with the theme of Hawaii.

Alolan Golem is a great design and a great Pokemon, and if you do not agree you can die by my hand, a bloody death. tl;dr
Alolan Golem is a great design and a great Pokemon.