Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 29 / ?]

No.32826350 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello /vp/, i am leaker from japan, please excuse bad english thanks

i bring news about the upcoming ultra sun and ultra moon games, because my father works at Nintendo game freak

here are new features:

>rotom helps the player more easily by turning into an arrow on the overworld, to help new players get around, this feature cant be turned off and rotom will stop and always remind you if your going the bad way
>depending on version, you have either Red or Blue as mentor to help you on journey, they will remind player about what attack are Super Effective and what is not
>you have choice between kanto and alola starters, though if you choose kanto you will automatically get there type z crystal
>pikachu gets an ash form, and you can also get a free shiny pikachu at the pikachu ranch for catching six pikachus
>gyms are back, and there are only six, each leader has only three pokemon
>hau is a gym leader now and he will visit you before each gym leader to give you six max revive
>jynx, onix, and venonat line are only alolan form, but onix cant evolve
>kanto final starter get z-crystal, but charizard has two
>ride Pokemon are gone, because HMs are better for connecting with your pokemons, all of them also defog are back
>ash greninja is given to you at third gym, and he is now custom to your character
>pokemon can be caught easier now because z ring makes pokemon more trusting to character player
>finally charizard get new mega form, only mega beside pikachu to get new mega

that is all thanks!!!