Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 5 / ?]

/vp/'s rival challenge

No.32842156 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /vp/, today I want to propose you something different.

We're all playing pokémon games, different games, different gens, different reasons to do so.
What I liked most during my childhood/teenage and ever so lightly now on my young adult age, is comparing progress with friends, checking up our teams battling gym after gym.
I could do it so often back in the days, when everybody was bonkers on pokémon, now I only have a few friends who're still into the series like me, and usually they only play for the first month of a new game hype season.

What I'm proposing is, for whoever of you who wants to fulfill the dream of adventuring together, of a periodic challenge that's not the super easy gym battles, to exchange our friend codes and start playing together some games, cheking progress every now and then, battling when we're on the same page.
Scheduling is not mandatory cause of timezones, busy days, timing of availability, and people who still play with exp share on vs people who don't.

I hope you'll like my idea so this can become a trend, maybe a new "general" kind of thread if it becomes popular.
--------------------------------------
As for me: I'm about to begin a new run of ORAS, exp share off, somebody wants to join or is playing it atm?