Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[87 / 9 / ?]

USM Insider Dump

No.32879853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wanted to wait until the other person's fake leak fell off the board because I didn't want to seem like a copycat. But it's really hard to sit on information you really want to share. So I'm just going to pretend the person who was "recently fired" from Game Freak doesn't exist and you all should too.

I am not using a trip code because I don't know how to use them. : | But I won't be answering any more questions other than this post anyway. I literally don't know anything else. I was going to take this to a subreddit but they asked really probing questions during the mod-vetting process and I backed out. This is not my own first-hand knowledge and I've been given extremely strict instructions by my source about what not to say. Even though you don't hear about it, people get caught leaking and are fired very easily. I cannot even say where my friend works or what their job is because they are REALLY good at figuring out when people break their NDAs.

Not sure what the character limit is. This might be three posts. There are sixteen bullet points after an initial blurb.