Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 9 / ?]

The collapse of quality and the Sonification of the Pokemon Community

No.33105130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm afraid that we have been pelted with an issue of deteriorating quality found within Pokemon games, seeming to begin with the installation of Pokemon X and Y. Since this marking point, every proceeding series of games has been lackluster. ORAS added very little when disqualifying graphical upgrades and 6th gen mechanics. The question of Sun and Moon being of quality is decided when you take into consideration the major revolving of focus around of story making replayability dull, in coalition with little opportunity for max exp gathering. Sun and Moon is a single-shot gun, a dead end due to these traits. After the story? Kaput, just like ORAS. The Pokemon community will be comparably worse than the Sonic community if the games keep decaying to no end at this rate, they will have the identical issue of sustaining on lore alone with no playable matter as reinforcement. If the path isn't reversed then this is really the only area I see us mobilizing to. Discuss.
Also pic related is just semi-recolors I conjured in about twenty minutes or so.