Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 20 / ?]

Ash sucks

No.33121595 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My Arceus do I fucking hate Ash. The little shit is one of the biggest Larry Stews around.

Allow me to explain, I just got done watching the episode where Ash fights the gym leader with the Onix and the Tyrunt in X & Y. The whole Onix fight was slightly cheese with Froakie doing the whole "Rock tomb climb" bullshit but at least Froakie had a type advantage. Then comes the Tyrunt fight. Tyrant Draco meteors Froakie to goo and then Dragon tail bitch slaps Fletchling. Then come Ash's "ace in the whole" fucking pikachu. Now Tyrunt has a type advantage against pikachu. All the while the fucking leader is sucking Ash's dick saying shit like "I'm very impressed your pikashit is surviving against by super effective move, please pound my ass more senpai Ash." Tyrunt uses Draco meteor and pikachu just... bounces off the fireballs. FUCKING REALLY? So it comes down to the wire and pika uses quick attack and when Tyrunt uses Rock Tomb. Pika knocks one of the rocks into Tyrunts mouth so it couldn't use Crunch and then Pikasue uses... thundershock... on a rock type... and it K.O.s it. I don't evenhave words for how fuck incensed I am.

And let's not get into the whole Fletchinder breaking Trick room by hitting it harder fiasco.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Ash in the 1-3 gens because he still struggled, he still had to work for his victory and still didn't always win. Now his victories are just handed to him through the writing, and in one case literally a gym battle victory was handed to him by the gym leader.

So, Ash hate thread I guess, I need to know I'm not the only one who hates this OP self-insert OC character.