Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 5 / ?]

What the hell is GF doing?

No.33221700 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think I've got some idea of what could be going on up there.

Basically, GF is trying (and so far failing) to fix their mistakes they made with SM, starting with the marketing. Their first instinct right now is, "Everybody was disappointed because when SM came out because we showed off all the exciting stuff before the game came out, and none of it was surprising any more. This time, let's just show off little things, so this next game still has a lot of surprises."
The problem is, this mentality is sending the wrong message, and making the game look like nothing new or interesting, when it very well could be.

I think there's a chance the game may have a lot of improvements if "fixing their mistakes" is what they're trying to do. I would expect things like skippable cutscenes, and less boring ways to find the extra Z Crystals, MAYBE gyms, who knows. My main point is, GF is probably trying to see if we can get excited over simple shit so they don't have to show anything big to get hype for the game that could very well end up being great, just being kept on the down low so most of the things in it stay a surprise. This is my hope, at least, and I think it'd make some sense.