Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

What was it called?

No.33287097 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /v/, I just wanted to see if any of you lot remembered this pokemon fan site that ceased production in I think 2014. It was an old old project that had been in the works for a while but it fell apart I think??? I think their main focus was making their own pokedex for funsies with some pretty good sprites and they actually made several pokedexes worth of pokemon with sprites in the original R/B/G style then in S/G style then R/S/E and then the last thing they were doing was D/P/P style sprites. Some of the people working on it had a variation of charizard, a different evolution of wingull, a humanoid evolution of Porygon, a pokemon that was shaped like a big mouth and an E. Those weren't the only people but those are the ones that I remember the best. And their newest dex had some super cool shit in it like a wooly Ariados and a wooly Donphan and wind- magic- and light-types and the starters for their latest unfinished dex was a fire/ghost djinn line a water/wind hippo line and a grass/psychic cellular division line (Reuniclus didn't exist yet).

Anyway, does anybody remember this site? I can't find it for the life of me.

TL;DR I can't find some old fakemon help plox, pic is how I feel about myself with this.