Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 14 / ?]

No.33288863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My thoughts on Alain’s Charizard
I think Alain’s Charizard is really awesome, it was Alain’s very first Pokemon since it was a Charmander, soon it became a Charmeleon and Alain went on a quest to find a Mega Stone, Lysander gave Alain a Charizardite X and a Mega ring with a key stone, soon Alain’s Charmeleon finally became Charizard one of my Favorite Strong Pokemon!, Alain must have the strongest Charizard of all, nearly stronger then Ash’s Charizard, when it Mega evolves into Mega Charizard X it has the ability tough claws that power up its moves, it even knows my favorite strongest fire type attack of all time “Blast Burn” which is a powerful move. Ash-Greninja tried to beat Charizard three times but kept on losing, Charizard becomes a fire and dragon type when it mega evolves into its X form and water type moves will do less damage, I honestly say that Mega Charizard X will always beat Ash-Greninja…no offense really ^^;. His Charizard has a very determined mined and is always getting stronger winning battle after battle and that’s why alain’s Charizard is one of my most favorite strongest Pokemon of all.