Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

ITT: talk about your favorite pokegirls

No.33294378 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Official Top 5 Sabrina body parts:
5: Sabrina's feet. They're cute. They're warm. They're just the right size. I can't say enough good things about them.
4: Sabrina's Hair. It has the perfect length and color, you'll never get bored of looking at it. The smell is also amazing. I wonder what kind of shampoo she uses? And don't get me started on the fluffiness.
3. Sabrina's hands. You won't believe how skilled she is with her cute, little fingers. When she gives you a massage, you'll feel like you're going to heaven.
2. Sabrina's belly. It's the very definition of softness. If she lets you touch it, consider yourself lucky, because you're in for a treat. The area around her belly button is especially recommended.
1. Sabrina's eyes. They shine brighter than the stars on a clear night. Gazing into them at a candlelight dinner will make you forget about all your worries and take you to a world of warmth and comfiness. But make sure not to get lost in them, because you'll have to make the most out of your date with Sabrina, the cutest girl in the world.