Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.33379080 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since the G/S on VC comes out in less than a month, what're some friendly reminders you'd like to share?
-Despite TMs being one-time use, you can still breed TM moves onto other Pokemon, even if the move is learned via level-up. (E.g. Slowpoke and Curse)
-If you have both Blue and Gold, I think you should be able to compete the Pokedex in the former if we'll be allowed to use a single 3DS for the Time Capsule as long as both games have been installed on the system.
-You might want to transfer the in-game traded Pokemon from your Gen I game to be alongside the Gen II in-game traded ones, so that you can have the highest likelihood of winning the lotto.
-The Heavy Ball has the highest boost to catch rate when used on Lugia. Moon Balls are worthless in Gen II due to a programming error, though they were fixed in subsequent generations (including HG/SS). And similarly, Fast Balls only work on the first three species that're programmed to flee, so using it on the Johto trio, Phanpy, etc. will not give a catch rate boost, as those first three species are Kanto species, though I can't remember which exact species....
-You can effectively get infinite Moon Stones via Mt. Moon Square and Sun Stones via the Bug-Catching Contest, but only one of each other stone, so to evolve some species, you may wanna bring a Pokemon into the Gen I game where stones can be bought in Celedon, then trade back to Gen II.
-Transferring the Pikachu from Yellow is the only way to get a Light Ball. Similarly, transferring a Chansey is the only way to get a Lucky Punch, not that that item is as useful...