Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 1 / ?]

No.33420673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/ bros, should I just quit this franchise? I'm not baiting, i'm being serious, this franchise just doesn't do anything for me anymore. The only thing I still like is the monster designs, but other than that pretty much nothing else appeals to me.

I don't like the new reliance on "hype" gimmicks every new game. (Well to tell the truth Mega Evolution didn't bother me too much, I quite like some of the designs. I just dislike the concept)

I dislike how much they're shoving things from the ashnime into the games with no in-game lore just for the japanese kiddies

I hate how they're obviously cutting out so many features (All previous games had cut features yes, but before the 3DS era they never made it so obvious like fucking empty lots everywhere, unopenable doors on fucking important power plants that have their own camera angles to enunciate them, frontier project has started, etc)

I hate how they still don't have a proper difficulty setting like literally every single good jrpg in existence (They played around with the idea in a single game, but their execution of it was shit and they never bothered again)

I hate how they're misguided enough to think that the only way to make their games feel "unique" is to fucking cut out amazing features like PSS, dexnav, walking with Pokemon etc and replace them with shitter ones like festial cancer and sos battles.

God damn it, why am I still here if 95% of it infuriates me?!!