Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 8 / ?]

New Meme General

No.33446648 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello friends, I am the creator of newmeme.png. Perhaps you've seen it recently? Please do not be starstruck.

Unfortunatly, it has come to my attention that audiences are not currently connecting with newmeme.png. Looking into it, I discovered newmeme.png hasn't even been posted by anyone besides myself. This is not an acceptable situation.

I have been heavily involved in the perpetuation of many memes on this board. "diaper beam lol", "literally me but it's a picture of golduck", "fug" and, most recently, "necrozma telling people to not do something". I would hate to see newmeme.png fall by the wayside after all these previous success stories.

Perhaps you are confused about the purpose of newmeme.png. You see, "BICH" is similar to the word "Bitch". You could attach this image to your post when you are attempting to devalue someone else's statement, effectively having Scizor's Hand call them a "BICH". Please do this as much as possible. If a newmeme.png is already in circulation among the active threads, do not hesitate to alter a single pixel slightly so you can post it again unimpeded.

Thank you.