Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 6 / ?]

No.33475322 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i want to fuck pikachu

ever since as a kid i wanted to fuck pikachu

i literally had a pikachu plush as a kid that i would go to bed with every night and tell him how much i loved him and if he was real i would abandon my family to go life with him in some cave nearby or something i wouldnt mind pikachu being my soul mate heck i would do anything for him

watching the anime i was always so fucking jealous of ash because he had his own pikachu

and i was actually legitmatly mad that ash didnt fuck his pikachu or that it was never brought up
like dude you have the hottest and most cutest pokemon ever and you are not gonna fuck it? i would become even more mad when he would misthread his pikachu espiacly in the first episode i always wanted to punsh ash in the face and just take his pikachu away from him where he would have it much better with me as his new pokemon master

so yeah i really really really really really like pikachu

his red cute cheeks

his cute black eyes

his soft pointy ears

his tail

i just really really really wanna fuck pikachu madly

do you know that palcomix comic about ash turning into a pikachu and fucking his own pikachu? the one where they would say "cuuuuuuuum" all the time? i fapped to that shit religiously when i was 14-16 i still fap to it from time to time even to this day because its the only comic that perfectly captures my feelings about pikachu

like if there was a person right now who would hand me a knife and tell me that i would have to kill someone to have my own pikachu i would do it without thinking about it