Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 3 / ?]

Information on the pokemon switch games

No.33561947 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /vp/, I'm posting here today to give you guys some information on the pokemon games coming to the switch. Unfortunately I can't give you a source for my information as it might get me in trouble with the law, but I assure you everything I am about to tell you is true.

First off, the games are scheduled to be released around the end of September 2018, most likely the 28th or 30th. The region is based off of New Zealand, and there are (currently) 23 new pokemon, including the starters, the legendaries, and the pseudo-legendaries, and a few new regional formes.

The fire-type starter is a small snake with embers running along the side of its body. As it evolves, it gains the poison type and a large wreath of fire around its head. The grass-type starter is a deer like animal with fangs and a bush of flowers on its neck. It gains the fighting type and large, flowery antlers in its final evolution. The water-type starter is a sea urchin, with a large eye in the middle of its face. In its final evolution, it resembles a large golem with the original urchin on top of its body, and two more urchins for hands that it uses as ball and chain like weapons. It also gains the rock type.