Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / ?]

Generation 8 Will Be In New Zealand

No.33574737 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have jumped trains. I was on the Spain train, then the China train, then after looking into things I was back on the Spain train now I think we might all be wrong. Here are some points...
> inb4 "Muh Patterns" Generation 8 will have less Pokémon than Sun/Moon since each generation alternates More, Less, More, Less. China is too big of a region to waste a small amount of Pokémon on. If/when there is a China region, there will be lots of new Pokémon
> Also according to "Muh Patterns", G8 will be a cold region like Sinnoh, and Spain doesn't fit the bill. Spain is known for being very sunny and bright and filled with beaches. People have died in New Zealand for it being too cold plus the mountains are covered in snow like Sinnoh
> Another "Muh Pattern", seems to indicate that the water starters are folding in on themselves... After Greninja we got another mammal, if we are going backwards, the next water starter is a "Bulky Bird". The Kiwi fits the bill and like a Penguin (Empoleon), It is a flightless bird that is very good at swimming
> Also previous generations sometimes drop hints for the next region, the Hawaii flag has the Union Jack and so does the New Zealand flag which also features "Stars" (Ryuki). Also Passiman is a Rugby Monkey and New Zealand is known for Rugby
> We still haven't seen the Moon Dial, what country is (almost) directly on the other side of france? New Zealand
> The fire starter could be a rabbit, but maybe it could be a "snake" like how typhlosion is a ""rat"", so only partial relation, so maybe it will be a Skink