Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

How I think things might go in US/UM and maybe G8...

No.33584279 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is not a leak post so don't screen so it or anything... So some of the recent leaks I actually think could be true including the Prizoma one, so let me begin...

US/UM

> Are actually glorified alternate versions. You known how in Solgaleo is exclusive to Sun and Lunala to Moon? Well Pheremosa and Buzzwole are exclusive to Sun and Moon while UB-Burst and Assembly are exclusive to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This extends to other things too...
> Other Ultra Beasts are UB-Nest (Beehive), replacing Nihilego, UB-Hole replacing UB-Xurkitree, Then there are two new Ultra Beasts which when combined Form Necrozma. There is UB-Star or Prizoma which is very mysterious and has the ability to travel through reality. And UB-Imprison or Nekrozma which is the leftover shell of Necrozma but alive
> Only new Pokemon and Forms beside the Ultra Beasts, are... Alolan Dodrio and Arbok, a Fire/Grass Tiki Pokemon said to be related to the Guardians, a nighttime evolution for Komala, and a 2 stage cat Pokemon. These are all just smaller additions to spice things up in the Alola region
> Zinnia, AZ, and Lance have been added to the Battle Tree
> Postgame Ryuki gives you a ticket to the S.S Anne which is hidden behind the clouds. It is a full on battle facility with certain rooms based on Kanto Gyms. The S.S Anne is in tour to give the world a "taste of Kanto" and Ryuki is a regular who has traveled all over the Pokemon World