Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 5 / ?]

OKAY IM FUCKING TIRED OF ALL YOU GGOTS

No.33656064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yes, SO WHAT IF I HATE GRENIGGER

I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS come in here to despise that stupid frog. IT FUCKING STOLE fennekin line's ability which was obviously destined to her. HELLO? being able to transform your type at will? DOESN'T THAT SCREAM MAGE? HELLO?

I HATE it. HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH. And it triggers me like nothing else when you faggots defend it and dont get me started on that fucking ash form. WHAT THE HELL. Delphox NEEDED a mega, fuck chespin or whatever but what about delphox? And the fact Braixen got in pokken (HAHA, TAKE THAT FAGGOTS) over the superior form just makes me melt down. this fake agenda pushed by vp and smogon to make people believe this weebfrog is popular (hahaha yeah right) and good (it has literally paper defences, a simple dazzling gleam from Phox and dead frog it is)

Delphox is not only cooler and more beautiful and talented, she has a fucking 114 base spa, that is way stronger than shitninja, then why don't smogon ranker in OU? PURE FUCKING BIAS. I swear the admin must be a shitfrog fan

I wanna keep hating you frogfags all day, all week, all month, i will continue to spread negativity and inform normies that this frog shall be hated and banished from the franchise. I already did my duty in gamefaqs and will continue to do so in here and twitter and tumblr.

Don't like it? Too bad i'm not going anywhere

This is now a Phox weekday. We post phoxes.