Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 21 / ?]

No.33661598 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know a lot of people do not like Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so I wanted to talk about the Pokemon games coming to the Nintendo Switch and my hopes for it.

>The region
The region will be set in a mix of Greece and
Turkey. I want this because of Greece and
Turkey's expansive history and their rivalry. It would make a great region for a good story, good Pokemon, and great features.

>The Story
The region is managed by a government and a president but the two halves of the region hate each other and have a long-term rivalry. From this hate sprouts out to nationalist groups that want to overthrow the current government and want to create a government that makes their side more prosperous whilst destroying the lives of the rival side. In the conflict, a fight near the level of a war breaks out and the legendary Pokemon disgusted by the acts of the groups sets on removing mankind in the region. The main character will have to stop both the war and the legendary Pokemon by defeating it and you can catch it in the post game.

>Gyms
Gyms return in this region but better than before. Instead of having boring puzzles, the puzzles will be more unique and will be like LOZ but with a Pokemon mix. For example, a grass type gym would be like the first dungeon but with the enemies being trainers.

Also, the Gym Badges have an additional effect just like the badges in the manga. For example, your Pokemon will have a 10% boost in defenses
if you had the rock badge. However, gym leader's Pokemon will have the effect of their own badge and the effect of the previous gym badges making them slightly harder and you can even turn off the effect of the gym badge on your own Pokemon to make the game more difficult.

>Post Game
After the small war, the government of the region has decided to create a PWT style tournament to join and create trust between the two sides of the region and invited famous characters from all around the world to battle.Id write more but i dont have space.