Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

As told by an Eighteen year old

No.33689810 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, Anons and namers..

Yes, this will be 'too long, didn't read' material..

I would like to talk to you. Actually, that's not entirely true. I'd like to talk at the 'adult' side of you. Even then? This is honestly for those of the Generation One - Three players that still frequent 4chan as a whole but specifically /vp/.

First off, I want to say that any buzz words used are not to rile anyone up or to anger you. This isn't an attempt at a Redditor's undercover blog(though I do browse Reddit), and is not an attempt to 'bait' or fish for (you)'s. But this is genuinely me asking and typing what I've grown up with; the questions I can't even ask my own Father without him becoming defensive.

What is this about? My Dad is a Gen one'er and he's in his upper thirties. almost 40. He met my Mother at an Anime Convention and shortly after the two had me. Both were just turning seventeen and eighteen. He and her frequent 4chan but she's mostly on Cgl and he's constantly on /v/ and /vp/..

He might even read this, reply with a meme or a troll post in the belief it's someone different and couldn't possibly be his daughter writing on a " child's Chinese cartoon board ". His own child wouldn't 'call him out', right? If you are reading this then just put the keyboard away, put your phone down, and realize you've lost me. You have since I was fourteen.

I noticed that my childhood was different when I began paying attention to how Fathers and Mothers acted to their children at sleepovers. Some of the 'normal' activities were sharing Facebook information, texting to each other and not always spouting strange or obscure memes or saying things that could be misconstrued as sexual towards their own child, mostly from the Father but my Mom always wanted me to dress up. Sometimes in very revealing cosplays for my age that matched hers or matched hers or was a character that complemented hers from the same Anime series..