Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 11 / ?]

I love anime Lillie

No.33751023 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lillie is the most perfect thing. I never thought I’d love another main girl as much as Iris, but like??? Lilliiiie.

She’s basically everything I love and am drawn to.

I love her all-white clothes, her lady-like rich girl air, her booksmarts, her know-it-all “perfectly logical!!” excuses, her cute heart-shaped braids, her precious snow fox partner, I even love her outrageously neglectful, but smothering mother whose affection is all for show!

I love the inklings of her past, I love her amnesia, I love her initial fear of touching Pokemon despite being intellectually fascinated by them, her building confidence, I love her bravery in facing her fears bit-by-bit, I love her frustration with her current state, and the slippery and non-linear warming up to Shiron going from unable to touch to being able to hold its egg then unable to touch it again when it hatched and moved like any other Pokemon and needing to refamiliarize herself with it…

I love her dainty clothes even knowing why she dresses that way (at least, her game reason), I love her complete and utter lack of sense when it comes to packing for a night out in the wilderness (a dress, another dress, another dress, repellent, a gown, another gown…)…

I love her cute faces, I love that she appeared in Sun & Moon where she could get all the expressive body language and split second frames bursting with life, I love Lillie!!!