Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

GameFreak Appreciation Thread

No.33796975 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have recently noticed many threads bashing the upcoming Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokémon games coming to the Nintendo 3DS. But instead of valid criticism, I see haters claiming the game has nothing new in it and is just a "rehash". GameFreak has been responsible for shaping our childhoods to be the way we are today. If it wasn't for them, we would never have Pokémon. They work long hours to make the games we love. It's so easy to bash and hate on them because you have no idea how stressful and excruciating game development is. As a Pokémon fan myself, I am ashamed of the immaturity and ungratefulness of others towards GameFreak. They don't even have to make Pokémon games, you know. If any other company was handed the Pokémon IP, there is a high possibility it could end up being absolutely horrible. So be thankful that GameFreak is willing to pour hours of time and lots of money into what they do. The purpose of this thread is to show our appreciation to the people who made Pokémon happen. Spread positivity and discuss what you love about GameFreak the most.