Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 7 / ?]

No.33824600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am currently 21 years old, and the first game I got into as a kid was Pokemon Red. It was revolutionary. I mean, a game where you can capture a monster and raise it into a badass dragon. I was shocked to learn that my Charmeleon can evolve into Charizard, but now everything after the first gen went to crap. It just keeps getting worse at every release.

Now it's just terrible, I mean, look at the games, it's the same damned thing over and over with crappier designs. First there was Charizard, which was a badass dragon. Now we have ice cream and key pokemon as well as those alien thingies in the most recent games. What the fuck? Also, the graphics in Sun and Moon are hideous. Everything looks jagged and pixelated as hell.

I think GameFreak should just stick to the first 151 Pokemon, and make a game every gen instead of yearly. They should make a 3D open world game that let's you join Team Rocket and drive vehicles along with freeroam. Maybe aimed at a more mature audience, so I can kill people with my Charizard. Also, they should have real time combat.

Why the hell are they using a 90s turn based system??? I would totally buy it if it were like I described, but right now the games are so bland. Anyone else agree?