Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / ?]

No.33854461 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone, I'm back! It's actually night time in my place and I'm here to share some information regarding USUM, because who doesn't want new information right? Bet you're all excited for the games and these might excite you more. Are you ready? Brace yourselves for some out of this world news.
>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are defined ULTRA versions of its predecessors. These games are not what you think they are. Expect the unexpected.
>An even smaller archipelago is located under Poni Island which consists of three small islands. One of these is the Battle Frontier, which consists of 5 new characters, and the other two are explorable islands which houses old Pokèmon and mini quests.
>A new postgame story episode which revolves around the Tapus and their stories.
>Soaring is back and you get to fly on Charizard at your own will. Wild flying Pokèmon are back as well.
>Latios and Latias are catchable within the game... wait for it... by chasing them while soaring! Sounds familiar? Yes it does! It's similar to that Pokemon Ranger game. There's also a minigame involving soaring.