Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 10 / ?]

Probably going to skip US/UM. Convince me otherwise

No.33878485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Figured that Gen 4 remakes would keep me in the community until the switch game release, but after seeing Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, I think Gamefreak is just cashgrabbing and holding off Pokemon Switch hype

Why should I go back to the same game, in the same region, where the only major differences are the story (which shouldn't be continued, because S/M was already decent), a few more Ultra Beasts, and new forms for the legendary's.

Honestly considering skipping out, since they decided to release it right after DOOM and Odyssey. Why would Gamefreak be stupid enough to release their game on the same day as Skyrim Switch? I understand that Skyrim's release date wasn't officially announced yet at the time, but it has been speculated and leaked beforehand.

If I were a consumer without a 3DS or Switch, I would rather get the console with 3 amazing games releasing around the same time, one being a Nintendo IP, rather than a 3DS that has been out forever and being killed off within a year or so.

Help me out /vp/. Is my argument valid?