Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

L E A K S

No.33947421 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Given that we're less than 25 days from the actual release i'll give you guys some info:

- For those who wanted a PWT styed facility, we'll get one (sorta). It's a Battle dojo, very similar to the one in HGSS, however you'll only find 3 trainers per day, their rooms are randomized and they're designed just like some of the gym leaders' locations. Trainers from other regions such as Korrina, Roxie, Clair, Winona, Juan, Janine, Brycen, Clay, Volkner, Olympia and Lt. Surge.

- Po Town in general will be a gamechanger, a lot of things will happen in that town (including a general plot twist that will involve Mallie City and will afect the general flow of the plotline)

- There ARE new UBs. There are NOT new alola forms. I don't know if there's new mythicals, it was impossible for me to know.

- Kahili and Hala are not E4 members anymore. Likewise, Illima and Lana are no longer trial leaders.

- Battle tree is virtually UNCHANGED from the Sun/Moon games. Same trainers, same everything.

- Mega stones avilable for FC in festival plaza.

- The final enemy isn't Ghetsis, but another evil team leader. It's not Giovanni either.

- The admins from HGSS are totally absent from the game. Tabitha, Courtney, Shelly and Matt ARE in the game. Same with Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, the Shadow Triad and the Flare scientists.

Poképelago will now give you the chance to meet HA pokémon including the alola starters, Passimian and Oranguru.

- Same move tutors from ORAS. No new ones.

- Updated movepool (Honchkrow gets Spirit Shackle, Milotic gets Sparkling Aria, Hawlucha gets Darkest Lariat, Carnivine gets Strenght Sap, Torkoal gets Shell Trap, Krookodile gets Shore Up)

- Nice surprise with pic related