Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.33983692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gen I pandering has always existed.

>Gen II: literally revisit Kanto, Red is the final boss
>Gen III: Kanto remakes
>Gen IV: literally revisit Kanto in HGSS, Red is the final boss, also the cross gen evolutions
>Gen V: Mewtwo gets a signature move, Black and White were designed to feel like Kanto (similar evolution lines like Conkeldurr and Machamp, one of the final battles is against a rival of sorts (in this case N), around 150 new Pokemon, just like how Kanto had around that much, games went back to being colors
>Gen VI: Mega Evolution for many Kanto Pokemon, two of which got two (Charizard and Mewtwo), Kanto's Legendary Bird trio showed up in Kalos because why not, Mewtwo shows up in Kalos because why not, free Kanto starter given to you
>Gen VII: Nugget Bridge, Alolan form Pokemon are of Kanto Pokemon, final boss is the professor like it was planned in the original games, now we have Giovanni, the boss of the villainous team from Gen I coming back

There's probably a lot more that I missed but as long as we live and breathe, Gen I will always have its dick sucked. This is just a constant.

So please enjoy Gen VIII on the Switch where it's literally just another Kanto remake.