Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 7 / ?]

No.34037125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since Archie and Maxie come from a universe where they accomplished their goals do you think they'll bring the new Pokemon they talked about at Mt. Chimney in the original Ruby and Sapphire?

Maxie
>You again... Now listen. We humans have grown on dry land. The land is everything! Its importance is paramount! That is why we of Team Magma are committed to expanding the landmass. It will create space for new species of Pokémon to evolve. It will give us humans more space to advance. That is Team Magma's vision! I can't allow an ignorant child like you to get in our way. I, Maxie, will show you the consequences of meddling!

Archie
>You again... Now listen. All life depends on the sea. The sea is everything! Its importance is paramount! That is why we of Team Aqua are committed to expanding the sea. Doing so will result in the emergence of new Pokémon species. We will return the world back to nature for the good of Pokémon. That is Team Aqua's vision! I can't allow an ignorant child like you to get in our way. I, Archie, will show you the consequences of meddling!