Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 21 / ?]

No.34041300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
With all the leaks and retarded shit getting posted, let's have a friendly discussion thread about shinies.

Post your favorite shiny and whether or not you own it.
If you don't own it, explain why not, or if you do tell us how you got it.
Also explain why you like it so much.
And finally, if you have ever caught any shinies you should tell us what they were!

To start us off:
>Post your favorite shiny and whether or not you own it.
Chandelure, and I do own it.
>If you don't own it, explain why not, or if you do tell us how you got it.
My Chandelure was a lucky break when breeding for a Flash Fire Choice Scarf one for battlespot. First egg, it was the first shiny I ever got I could use competitively. It needed a gold bottle cap, and an ability capsule, and had the wrong gender but I love him all the same. I was so happy.
>Also explain why you like it so much.
Well for starters it reminds me of Halloween which is my favorite holiday. But it also has my two favorite colors, orange and green. In addition I'm not huge on shinies unless they change something fundamental about the Pokemon aside from skin/fur color. Changing fire color for example is great, so this attracts me.
>And finally, if you have ever caught any shinies you should tell us what they were!
I've encountered and captured the following shinies in order: Tentacool, Girafarig, Skarmory, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Voltorb, and of course Litwick. I'm not a hunter though, all these were dumb luck.