Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / ?]

True USUM info

No.34051202 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
With all of these fake leaks flying around, I figured I would release a few true things about USUM.
Please note: I do not own the games, all of this info comes from a close friend who received review copies. As such I do not have new game play images or videos, pictures of the actual boxes/cartridges, or any form of the dumped games. I promised this friend that I would also not mention his name or be specific with my info. So here we go: There are at least two new lines of Alolan forms (possibly of kanto origin). Also, there is at least one completely unique typing for a pokemon, but I don't know if for a UB or an Alolan form. Story wise, a little over half of the main story is the same, with only minor changes like less cut scenes. As for post-game content, there is about 10-13hrs of stuff depending on how fast you play. And you know that black cloud that one of the trailers mentioned? Well it isn't as important as it is made out to be. My friend has assured me that the game is worth getting if you don't mind a little repetitiveness from the originals. That's everything I have for you guys. I'm sorry I don't have a game dump for you guys, my friend adamantly refused to let me dump it, so you will have to wait for someone else to dump it or wait for the actual release.