Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.34107363 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And this board is already wanting news of the Switch game...Stop! Just stop. Get out of here.

>vp isn't one person

No, it isn't. I know. But there are people with serious problems using this board right now.

They always do this, they create false expectations and act like they were interested, game after game, begging for news, and a chance to play. And then when they succeed, they can only point to the flaws and shitpost about it.

They implored to Zuko to release the fuck cia of the game to play, and as soon as he released it, they didn't even get in to the middle of the fuckin game and have already come here to shitpost about it. >"Is it the worst game in the series?"

But don't worry, I'll give you some tips:

>muh fuckin post game

The only games with a really great post game are: Emerald, Platinum, HGSS and BW2.

We've had 15 games, and only 4 of those 15 have a really great post game. So if post game is something so important to you, to the point that its absence makes the game bad, that no matter the rest, then what are you still doing here? Go away. The franchise isn't for you. In most games you will not find a good post game, I'm sorry.

>all the games since XY are bad for me

So, what are you still doing here? Go away. No.The Switch game will not be any different, and you know it. Do not feed false hopes. If you don't like what you see you should not continue to force yourself to do so. Just go.

Also, if it's more fun to you to speculate about the game, rather than playing it properly, it is a sign that the franchise doesn't please to you any more, and you should also look for other hobbies. You know, play other games or whatever.

One last tip: keep in mind that opinions are different from facts, and that those who aren't satisfied are the ones who usually talk more, complaining of course. Those who are liking usually play more and talk less.

So it's not because this board doesn't like game A or B that it's bad, but I think this is obvious.