Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

UTTER GARBAGE WHY DO ANYONE LIKE THIS

No.34113286 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfxKbkYaBAk
I have never in my life watched anything as fucking rushed, or bad as what i've seen here
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
alright since no matter what i say people will rally behind this shit ill at least try to explain

In the span of 1 episode everything fucking happens thats not good thats bad dont applaud that.
Everything Aether related in this show is either rushed or not fleshed out EVERYTHING
WHERE IS MOHN?
WTF IS UP WITH LUSAMINE NOT BEING THE BAD GUY AND HER BEING GOOD MAKES NO SENSE SINCE THE WAY THEY LOOK IS THE SAME AS IN THE GAME A WORLD WERE THEY HAVE BEEN ABUSED

SM anime is pure filler and only a few episodes ago we were introduced to the Aether foundation in the games it was long ago a long time before any conflict with them there was fucking time to establish things here its rushed so hard you'd have to laugh at any Starcraft player who picked Zerg

Like SERIOUSLY
>Lillie is wearing and still looks like a Nihilego WTF COINCIDENCE 100??? NO YOU FUCKING DIMWITS its just lazy producers who decided not to fucking notice shit Lillie being rich serves no fucking purpose in characterisation so why is she wearing clothes that limit her and clearly restricts her like in the game
Gladion isnt properly explained so hes a dumbsterfuck but at least his theme is good
Faba is interesting but got dumbed faster than Sonic Forces and dosent have time to give us a good view of him as a villain
Lusamine is also a flying dogshit SHE MEANS NOTHING cause apparently shes still abusive is still fucking squirming at the thought of a UB besides not seeing her she apparently decides her this will be my daughters permanent clothes
and hey i'll just never mention Gladion at all
WHY NOT GIVE HER A REASON TO SEE THE UBS
FUCK USUM BUT EVEN THAT LUSAMINE HAD A REASON
SHE COULD HAVE SAID SHE DID IT FOR THEIR FATHER WTF IS WRONG WITH YA'LL WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS TRASH???