Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[133 / 12 / ?]

No.34194930 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, just bought this today and have to say; I was bitterly disappointed, franchise dropping disappointed.
I was hoping that Gamefreak would capitalise on the sequel success Black and White 2 had by bringing Aloha a sequel that included what Kukui said he wanted to do with the region (add Pokemon Gyms) but what I got was the same game... the same fucking game.
The only differences are purely cosmetic, the new team makes little sense unless the game goes into the other world, which lets face it Gamefreak would never allow seeing as in the past seven generations only one generation had you visiting two regions. The available Legendries would have been a nice touch but it's already been done.
The least they could do is give us more Alolan variants because three new Ultra Beasts just suck (the Ultra Beasts themselves suck as an idea, more just seems stupid).
I know people like this game and all the power to them but to me they just took the worst generation the franchise has and rehashed what was already a mediocre game. It's simply a money grab, especially with how the Legendries are exclusive to a game. It's painfully obvious that Gamefreak doesn't respect their fans going so far as to seem like robbing them. I intend to eventually buy Ultra Moon, if only to get those legendries but I am going to wait for it to become pre-owned that way my conscious is clear of supporting obviously inept game designers.