Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

No.34489010 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey there, breedie. In the autismbox again, I see. Whatcha ya hatchin' there? Oh... 6 IV Pichu? And you want a shiny? That's cool, I guess. What? Twenty-four full boxes and you STILL don't have the "right" one? *chuckles* Oh, breedie, when you will ever learn.

Breedie, do you know why do this? Do you know why I keep trying to put some sense into your head? It's because I was once like you: mindlessly circling the autism island in the hopes of getting a 5 IV mon. It took my over 1000 eggs in ORAS to get a little over 60+ bros, and that was thanks to a 6 IV Ditto. That's right, all of my mons had injectbro blood in their veins. Breeding is nothing but a fool's errand, and thinking otherwise is nothing short but insanity. Leave the autism box, breedie. Become a injectbro today.

Since I don't need to expend my time breeding Pokemon, I was just learning how to make some delicious Croissants. You see breedie, injectors such as myself have a lot of free time, and because of that I have a plethora of activities to choose from, ranging from hiking to foreign cuisine. Just yesterday, for example, I cooked a delicious Brazilian dish known as "feijoada", with ham slices and black beans. It was delicious, and Laura (one of my many girlfriends) was really happy about. As a reward, she used Giga Drain on my private parts, if you know what I'm talking about. *wink, wink* That's the life of we, the injectbros: when we feel like, we can simply inject our team (and make it shiny if we want to) and enjoy the game.

But hey breedie, keep up the good work. At least you're not a cheater, right? *chuckles* I'm off to my date with Stacy and her twin sister now. See'ya later Feraligatr.