Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

No.34497629 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Breedie? Is that you? I barely recognized you with that long beard and those circles under your eyes. What you've been doing? What? You want a Lonely Stakataka with 31 IVs on Attack and no more than 14 IVs on Defense so you can get that Beast Boost on Attack? Clever, but is it really worth throwing away your mental health for that? I mean, you've been soft-reseting for three months straight! This is taking a heavy toll on your mind, Breedie! I can't allow that. Le me inj- oh... of course. *chuckles* Oh breedie, your resolute to "not cheat in a children's game" is admirable.

About me? Oh, you know... I was just fixing Laura's computer. She tends to be quite generous when I do something for her. I may even use Pound on her later today. In return, she'll go for a Lick, followed by Giga Drain and Punishment. I can guarantee that it's going to be super-effective! *chuckles* After that, we'll may enjoy a delicious Coq au vin, which is a French dish that I learned a few weeks ago. That's the life of the injectbros: when we feel like, we can simply inject our team and enjoy the game.

But hey breedie, keep up the good work. At least you're not a cheater, right? *chuckles* By my calculations, you get your Stakataka in about three weeks. *smirks* Well, I'm off to my date with Stacy and her twin sister now. See'ya later Feraligatr.