Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / ?]

No.34505123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>you will never develop a crush on Olivia the first time you meet her on Akala Island
>you will never attempt to ask her out, but fail to
>you will never go on your journey thinking about her the entire time, thinking about what she's doing, if she's having a good day and thinking about her sweet smile
>you will never blush intensely upon seeing her as one of the Elite Four you must face
>"I don’t see the same look in your eyes that I saw when we first met on Akala Island. Have you had some experiences that you’ll carry with you in your heart forever? Well, it’s time for you to move on."
>you will never finally get the nerve to ask her to hang out
>".....uhh, I'd love to hang out you, Anon, but don't you think you should beat the rest of the Elite Four, haha....."
>Melemele Island celebration
>"So, this is what you meant by hanging out, right?"
>you will never attempt to ask her out to dinner but because it's so busy, you don't get a chance to
>you will never go back to the Elite Four to clear it a second time, saving Olivia for last
>"Let me guess... you’re the type who likes to save the most delicious bite for the end of the meal?"
>you will never lose all control and make her your woman, making passionate love to her
>she will never in turn make you her man, making passionate love to you, asking what took you so long
>you will never caress her sexy, toned body whispering to her how much she means to you
>after the fact, you will never ask her out to dinner
>she will never hug you close and shyly say "Yes"