Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.34550650 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey guys

i'm brand new to competitive abttling and i think you guys might now a lot about competitive pokemon so i am asking you all for help and i still dont have a full team yet but i spent all my time on christmas yesterday breeding and training it i still havent got venusarite yet through but i will get it soon but basicaly since i'm new to competitive pokemon i looked up on youtube a guide and wnet with the first one i saw i thought it was pretty good

i am almost done i just need the mega stone but here is my set.

Venusaur with his mega stone he has max evs in hp and his special defense he has leech seed to get back hp synethis for more hp curse to boost his stats and fury cutter since it gets really strong if you keep using it unforutnately i suck at breding and couldnt get full ivs so he only has like 28 ivs in atk and 14 in def but i think curse will make up for it but i really dont want to rebred i alreaady spent all christmas doing it and my mom was mad at me but anyway guys let me know what you think please i really need the help i also want to know what other pokemon are good to use with venusaur i am think the other kanto starters so it has like a cool theme please and thank yhou.