Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

Yee

No.34557333 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love Pokémon.
I always did.
But since the DS days the quality of the games went downhill.
A lot.
Here how to make a good game.
1: Cut back on the dialogue. USUM was unplayable for me because i had already played SM. I want to explore the cities, the routes, the region. Take Platinum for example. It had a really deep story, but it was delivered to the player in short and fast bursts. Once they're over, you get back to the exploring.
2-Difficulty. The games are getting way too easy. I understand that the games are targeted towards children, but at least add a hard mode.
3-Legendaries and Events. A fight against a legendary pokemon should be hard, intense, and catching one should be a challenge to the player. Also, stop with giving events in forms of gifts, an actual event that you unlock would be nicer. It's hard to do this for every event, so only do it for the mythicals.
-The region. Alola was great. It had a great atmosphere and was a great setting to run around and explore. If you can manage that again, you're good.
5-Postgame. The most important for a lot of people. A good battle facility with many "modes" and actual difficulty. Ditch the festival plaza. Get the pss back. Ditch the z-moves.
Bye