Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.34654624 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've been out of the game for a while, decided to get back in with US/UM. And to do so, I figured I'd open up with a fuck around style team, and went to my old favorite that I never actually laid out: a multi weather doubles team.

The basic concept is to build a team that can function in multiple weather types, more or less. With that in mind, I've come up with this:

Ninetails
252 SpA
252 Spd
4 SpD
Encore
Nasty Plot
PsyShock
Fire Blast

Kefki
Trickster
252 SpD
252 Def
4 Hp
Rain Dance
T-Wave
Foul Play
Play Rough

Relicath
Swift Swim
252 Att
252 SpD
4 Def
Zen Headbutt
Rock Polish
Stone Edge
Waterfall

Cradily
Modest Nature
Storm Drain
252 SpA
252 HP
4 Def
Solar Beam
Stone Edge
Ancient Power
Recover

Ludicolo
Swift Swimg
252 SpA
252 Spd
4 SpD
Hydro Pump
Surf
Solar Beam
Protect

Tyranitar
Sand Stream
252 Att
252 HP
4 Def
Protect
Crunch
Earthquake
Ice Punch

Idea is to boast the three weather setters, along with Pokemon that can adapt to each.

Cradily enjoys Solar Beam while in Sun with Ninetails, and protects it from it's obvious weakness. Sandstorm makes it a pretty solid SpD defender, and in Rain it can benefit again from Storm Drain(especially with paired with Ludi)

Ludi is an obvious one, what with Swift Swim and all, but can also Spam it's own Solar Beam in Sun.

Relicath is the physical version of Ludi, benefiting from Swift Swim in Rain. In sandstorms, it instead really benefit from the SpD boost to still make swings.

I'm not sure about held items yet, beyond Grassium Z for Ludi. But Ideally, I should be able to build a team that can run two weather types in any given match.