Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

No.34811388 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck, I played a few other RPGS and now I can't get back into USUM without noticing how fucking excruciatingly slow and archaic everything is.
Why the fuck does the game play so many individual animations one after another in sequence? Why does every bit of text have to be displayed in the main dialogue box and advanced with a button press?
Can't things like weather damage, status effect damage, ability activation, super effective, not very effective just appear with a quick graphic/text on screen that DOESN'T require a button press to advance through? (If you've played Xenoblade, Persona/SMT or any number of RPGS more efficient than Pokemon you know what I mean by this)
Why are Z move animations so autistically over the top and unnecessarily drawn out way longer than they need to be and unable to be skipped?
Why is there no option to skip cutscenes or fastforward through chunks of dialogue instantly?
Why the fuck is the Pokemon mainline series 10 years behind all other RPG's and why did I only notice this in the past year?