Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

HoF/Team Thread

No.34836119 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Share your teams from whatever version of Pokemon you are playing through. Pic related is my platinum team, where I tried to use mons I'd never used before

>Rapidash
had always avoided it because it gets basically no moves, but it was probably my favorite mon this run. Great speed and power, and could sweep shit via flare blitzkrieg
>Roserade
Ok, unfortunately a lot of times I couldn't do what I wanted w/ it (set up off of bad matchups/prlyzed mons and sweep) because its best stat boost move is fucking growth, and because it was pretty frail
>froslass
Was either going to go w/ this or weavile, but went w/ froslass bc I needed another special attacker - wrecked shit, great coverage w/ ice beam/tbolt, +priority in ice shard
>bronzong
mvp early game for walling shit, really fell off late game - didn't really get used at all in e4/champ besides taking blows
>toxicroak
actually ended up catching one holding black sludge in the safari zone, which was really useful. W/ dry skin you can troll the fuck out of the ai, and the 1st go around vs cynthia I maxed my attack w/ swords dance vs milotic before sweeping the rest of her team w/ some xitem boosts and sucker punch
>gastrodon
probably my 2nd favorite poke of the run, god tier typing and could drop rain dances to help toxicroak/bronzong/gallade/froslass

Honestly the team wasn't very balanced, but I had fun using new mons