Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 6 / ?]

No.34865917 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You guys will probably ignore this information and dismiss this as a some fake leak. But I'll spill some details on the next pokemon game, which is on Nintendo Switch.

The general gameplay will be very different compared to previous pokemon games, which will be real time combat similar to a spinoff Pokkén Tournament/DX. It will also have some strategy elements put into it, meaning that you'll be able to contribute to the fight directly rather than just commanding. They are featuring a major feature/gimmick, time travel. It is being used as a feature for navigating around the whole region and saving it.

Currently I do not have that much information on the region itself but like many are expecting, it is based in some area in Europe itself. No clue what's the region's appearance or the name. New pokemon is also out of my scope as well. But I'm hearing that they might feature a large amount of pokemon than last time.

No new types are being added, since that GameFreak's staff have already discussed to us that they won't be planning to add in any new types in the next generation. However, there is some discussion about a Sound type being added at some point in the future.

A bundle is being planned, with exclusive joy con colours based off versions.

And I think that's all I need to say regarding to the Pokemon Nintendo Switch.