Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!fb5gUh6nq.
[37 / 6 / ?]

!fb5gUh6nq. No.34876918 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello vp. I was recently fired from the translation team for Pokémon Switch. So I'm gonna blackmail my boss for being a fucking dick. Ask me anything about the game. I'll start by saying the titles are Pokémon Vacuous and Pokémon Infinity, and the games will be announced at E3. They are currently shooting for Winter 2018, but it seems like it may be pushed to 2019. The E3 trailer will have a big blowout of info, being the biggest in terms of expected sales to be announced, and second biggest of expected hype, only being topped by Smash Switch, which, for the record, is not set for release this year, just to be announced. It will also have lots of Treehouse footage, about as much as Super Mario Odyssey did last year. The E3 trailer reveals the starters, the region, and shows the boxart legends, though does not name it. The starters are Lepugli, the Grass type bunny, classified as the Bush Rabbit Pokémon, Flamma, the Fire type sheep, classified as the Heat Wool Pokémon, and Ornarine, the Water type platypus, classified as the Aqua Billed Pokémon. The region is known as Olain(Oh-lane). It appears to be based off of Italy. The legendary of Vacuous is a Cat with pitch black skin, purple eyes void of emotion, a tail with a white bell at the top, and purple scales across its body. The legendary of Infinity is a glowing multi colored wolf with red eyes, blue fur, and green skin. Its claws in the front have leafs on them, the back ones are more webbed, and its tail is a bright orange color and appears to be on fire. The names are not revealed in the E3 trailer, but it is stated that the one from Vacuous is lacking something all Pokémon have, and the one from Infinity breaks past the known limits of Pokémon. That is all I will say, but, ask me stuff and I'll tell you more.